Six Geese a-laying by
done to Sharon for submitting the winning Christmas puzzle and
thank you to all of you that entered.
you deduce which goose laid what colored eggs in each hutch?
- Three geese laid white eggs, two geese laid brown
eggs and one goose laid speckled eggs.
- 29 eggs were laid in total, including 8 brown.
- Hutch 3 had twice as many eggs as hutch 2, while
hutch 4 had half as many eggs as hutch 1.
- The most laid were ten eggs and the least was one. No
two geese laid the same number.
- Odd hutches had an even number of eggs and even
hutches had an odd number of eggs.
- The goose in hutch 6, whose eggs aren’t white, laid
five less than the goose in hutch 5.
- Of the two hutches containing brown eggs, one was
numbered thrice the other.
- No adjacent hutches had the same color
Find out if you are correct
- send your answer to: The Logic Zone